How do we price our Product?


I have had questions about the product and pricing policy, so here goes:


The masks are handmade in Puerto de la Cruz in Tenerife. #madeintenerife #madeinspain They are beautifully sewn with great attention to detail.I get the fabrics from a lady in Ghana or at the fabric shop near my house, the elastic is from the local Mercería and the wire insert from the Ferreteria. I spend my money, buying the raw materials, at other small businesses, paying retail prices not wholesale, and this is how I support local business too. This is in line with my belief in #KM0 and sustainability trying to buy local whenever possible.
All the masks have cotton/cotton mix linings for hygiene and easy washing. There is a filter pocket, envelope style which takes longer and more material to sew, but it makes it easier to insert and take out the filter if you want to use one. There is also a sewn-in nose wire for a better fit that also stops your glasses/sunglasses fogging.

I have lots of different colours and designs but in limited edition quantities. 

As I wear my own designs I am constantly trying to improve the fit and breathability of the masks. I am a fully trained (by a relentless task master mom!) seamstress with lots of experience of producing beautiful Bollywood dance costumes that people have used over and over, for over ten years sometimes. I sew products that will last a long time because they are well designed and well sewn.

If we have to wear masks in these CoVid Times at least we don't have to look like robots all wearing the same blue mask and we can still let our personality shine through with colourful and personalised, made to measure masks! If you need an extra small or extra large size I can make it to your measurements.

Thank you for reading until the end and most of all THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED MY MICRO BUSINESS by buying a mask or two especially in these times of uncertainty when we haven't been able to go out and work in our usual posts.

Comentarios

Entradas populares